Part Time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
If you want to work for a business that lives its core values on a daily basis this might be the right place for you. Simply put if you value Leadership, Continuous Improvement, Communication and Creativity keep reading.
In this position you will have the opportunity to….
- Participate in a team of highly qualified and motivated professionals
- Be part of a happy and engaged work culture
- Interact with sophisticated high wealth individuals and entrepreneurs
- Plus, you can select an agreed upon work schedule that fits “you” working between 20 to 24 hours a week with additional hours during our 3 busy months.
- Represent our company by being the first point of contact for phones and in person appointments
- Maintain conference room calendar (Outlook) and ensure it is ready for each use
- Compile client packages including tax returns, financial statements, and general correspondence
- Maintain electronic and original client data files (eventually returned to the client at the conclusion of a project)
- Process incoming and outgoing mail including FedEx scheduling.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a professional office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office products (PC)
- Strong inter-personal skills with team-oriented work ethic
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks
- Must have problem solving ability and desire to help the clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to pass a background check including criminal and credit checks.
Please submit your resume with the following: a cover letter with preferred hourly rate and 3 words that best describe you.